Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doggy fashion show in China displays creativity of students majoring in fashion


Give me a news article about dogs and I will go on and on. I just love these adorable four legged creatures. My favorite animal, my favorite pet, I can’t describe just how much I love dogs. And pampering my favorite pet with new accessories and toys is what I love to do the most. So on this April 22 when I celebrated my birthday, China played host to an extremely adorable doggy fashion show. This unique show where the spotlight was on dogs and not the dog walkers was held by Wenzhou Vocational and Technical College in Wenzhou City, east China's Zhejiang Province. All costumes were designed by students majoring in fashion at this show. A great show, I wish I was there to experience it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment